Posting Date: November 24, 2017
Avercast Forecasting & Demand Planning Software: Sales & Support Representatives in Europe.
Avercast, LLC is the innovative leader in inventory forecasting, distribution requirements planning (includes both DRP and MRP capabilities), and sales & operations planning software. With Global Headquarter in the USA, Avercast is aggressively seeking qualified sales personnel throughout Europe to support our European expansion. Avercast enables companies to increase inventory turns, improve customer service levels, reduce overall inventory levels, reduce planning time, and reduce stock outs & back orders. Dynamic, flexible, and scalable software solutions designed for small, mid-sized and large enterprise level businesses. Avercast's MS SQL database integrates seamlessly to any ERP system.
As a Sales & Support Representative, you will be responsible for all Avercast related sales initiatives in your designated sales territory. Some of the responsibilities associated with this position are as follows:
- Manage new & existing Avercast European customer relationships.
- Organize sales presentations and provide Avercast product demonstrations.
- Provide Avercast customer phone & web support during regular business hours in your time zone, from your office.
- Respond to Request for Proposals (RFPs) or Request for Information (RFIs) solicitations from prospective customers.
- Frequent travel (within your designated territory) to visit with clients on-site for training and product demonstrations.
- Occasional travel (1 — 2 times per year) outside of your territory for Avercast Global Conferences.
- Attend regional tradeshows (APICS, IBF, etc...) and manage the Avercast trade booth.
- Perform occasional presentations at marketing seminars (over the web, or in person).
- Cultivate synergistic relationships with ERP System Resellers to further Avercast business development objectives.
Avercast Business Forecasting (ABF), Avercast Supply Planning (ASP), Avercast Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP), Avercast Sales Forecasting (ASF), Avercast Supplier Connection (ASC), Avercast Rough Cut Capacity Planning (RCCP) and Avercast Retail Analysis (ARA).
Target Customers in Territory:
Aerospace and Defense, Apparel and Soft Goods, Automotive and Service Parts, Consumer Packaged Goods, Food and Beverage, High Tech, Industrial, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical / Biotech, Retail, and Wholesale Distribution.
Our expectation is that the majority of your time will be spent within your designated sales territory. However, on occasion, you may also be required to travel through other parts of EMEA or to the USA. We require our Sales Representatives to hold a current EC passport as you may be called upon to travel on short notice.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
We are seeking highly motivated self-starters who work well in team environments. Our representatives are expected to conduct themselves with the utmost professionalism at all times. Avercast pays among the highest sales & maintenance commissions in the software industry, and as such, we require our representatives to project a positive company image at all times.
This position is suitable for:
- Driven individuals
- Small Supply Chain Consultancy Companies
- Established Supply Chain Software Vendors
- Established ERP Software Vendors
Bachelor's Degree (or better) in one of the following areas:
- Business Administration/Management
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
Additional education/certification from a supply chain education association (APICS, IBF, ISM, etc...) is considered a plus.
- 4+ years' experience in Pre-Sales/Sales position for an enterprise level Software Company.
- Proven track record of meeting sales objectives.
- International sales experience.
- Stable work history.
- Professional references will be required.
Applicants must be proficient in the following areas:
- Operating a personal computer in a networked environment.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL.
- Basic knowledge of how to utilize web conferencing tools such as GoToMeeting.
Based upon sales success. OTE €+150,000
To apply for this position, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org