- Smooth integration with any ERP
- Free up millions in inventory
- Increase customer fill rates / Prevented stock outs
- Increase forecast accuracy
- Increase inventory turns
- Fully customizable
- Free up thousands of hours of forecasting
- Out of stock
- Overdue receipts
- Recommended orders
- Dips into safety stock
- Forecast accuracy
- Export to excel or csv
- Maintain multi-forecasts (Sales, Customer…)
- 200+ different forecasting methods automatically tested and assigned by sku
- Analyze up to 60 months of history
- Simultaneously run & track multi-forecasts (Sales, Customer, Formulaic…)
- Access to specialized programmers to assist with use of software
- Batch Analysis - Manage outliers not everything by hand
- Develop forecasts up to 60 months into the future
- Forecast and adjust forecasts at any level of hierarchy (i.e. SKU, location, customer, warehouse, planner, sales region, groupings, total business, etc.)
- View forecast by units, price, cost, weight, volume, pallets, profit, or any other definable unit of measure
- Push summary forecast adjustments back to detail records
- Present data graphically
- Easy access to customized reports
- Calculate and rank ABC codes by cost, price, weight, volume, units, or profit
Finding the right solution for your financial forecasting needs is simple with a reliable and precise forecasting software. Avercast Business Forecasting (ABF) software provides premium technology small to large-sized companies need to accurately forecast any product’s demand. Utilizing over 200 forecasting algorithms, Avercast provides the most extensive business forecasting software worldwide and consistently helps businesses have the right inventory, in the right place, at the right time.
Financial Forecasting Made Simple
ABF does the heavy lifting of financial forecasting for business analysts. It examines demand history, then our state of the art business forecasting software applies hundreds of different methodologies to match which method is best fit for predicting the future on an item-by-item or group basis.
The software then automatically selects the forecasting method that most accurately predicted historical demand. This creates an environment where the forecast analyst has the ability to manage by exception. Instead of reviewing potentially thousands of forecasts, ABF enables the analyst to only need to review a few.
A built-in dashboard and Business Intelligence Reporting tool make custom reporting a breeze and provides your team with real-time results.
Free Up Inventory Dollars
Having accurate demand forecasts is a crucial competitive advantage in both manufacturing and distributing. Companies that are able to forecast and plan effectively operate with less inventory than their competitors, freeing up capital to invest in other aspects of the business.
ABF calculates optimum inventory levels while maintaining excellent customer service levels. Far surpassing the capabilities of a spreadsheet, ABF is business specific when it comes to forecasting demand.