Dependable Inventory Planning Software
The best tool to align your strategy with your sales goals!
Avercast’s Inventory Planning software improves inventory planning for any company. It is the best software for warehouse inventory management that eliminates excess products and allows managers to accurately replenish daily, weekly or monthly time periods.
Lack of real-time insights into inventory levels can lead to various problems such as excess inventory on hand or products going out of stock. Using Avercast’s inventory planning and forecasting tools, you can get an accurate view of in-store inventory and warehouse quantities.
Avercast’s inventory planning software enables you to plan and optimize your inventory based on projected events. You can make informed decisions to deliver the right products in the right place at the right time.
Inventory management software is used to stay on top of your supply chain and your inventory. It is mainly used by retail and manufacturing industries to manage raw material purchases, product operations, and product orders.
Be prepared for strong changes to your inventory with our inventory optimization software. You can forecast, plan, and shape your inventory to fulfil demand without wasting money and space on slow-movers. Our order management software gives you the confidence to manage orders from raw material planning to product delivery.
Purpose of inventory management software
- Keeps track of product demand, sales, and inventory on hand
- Sends inventory shortage alerts at any location
- Prevents product spoilage caused by excess stock storage
- Avoids overstock and stock out situations
Inventory forecasting software gives you a better idea of how much inventory you will need to meet consumer demand. Forecasts are generated by considering historical sales data, economic shifts, promotional events, seasonality, and consumer trends. Inventory forecasting tools enable organizations to manage, plan, and organize inventory orders faster than manual forecasting techniques.
Avercast’s intuitive inventory forecasting software analyzes all internal and external factors so that you can incorporate the data to make accurate forecasts. By choosing Avercast’s best inventory forecasting software, you don’t have to face loss of sales, lower profit margins, and increased shipping charges.
Whether it’s holidays, events, or weather changes, inventory forecasting software analyzes every aspect to identify how much stock is required to fulfil consumer demand. In addition, using these projections, you can optimize your strategies to improve your sales.
Purpose of inventory forecasting software
- Generates forecasts for up to 5 years in the future
- Gain visibility into inventory requirements
- Identify how upcoming events can affect product demand
- Manage raw material requirements, purchase and fulfilment orders
- Develop a comprehensive time-phased inventory plan in daily, weekly, or monthly time intervals up to 180 periods (days, weeks, or months) into the future
- Simultaneously plan in any combination of time periods (i.e., raw materials in days and finished goods in weeks)
- Action items reduce management of thousands of SKUs to management by exception - indicating only those items that need immediate attention
- Dashboard Planner allows detailed access to open sales orders, replenishment orders, dependent demand, and consolidated time-phased data
- Rolls up requirements for multi-level distribution centers
- Easily perform what-if analysis on your planning or production strategies
- Bill of Material explosions for “kits” and/or raw materials ordering
- Safety stock is recalculated dynamically as modifications are made to the supply plan
- Maintains original vs. adjusted numbers at all levels
- Control user permissions
- S&OP Software Alerts: Out of stock, overdue receipts, recommended orders, dips into safety stock, forecast accuracy